Investing in your oral health is essential. It’s crucial for those who have one or more missing teeth to find a way to fill in those gaps to protect the rest of your smile. Teeth replacement, though, can seem overwhelming. Where do you start when you want the best dental implants for you? A good starting point is to come in to see our implant dentist at Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza. We’ll work with you to ensure you get the right type of care. Call our team today at 281-974-3434 to learn more.
What Makes for the Best Dental Implants?
There are two key things to remember about teeth replacement options. First, you need the very best prosthodontics options for your specific needs. Second, you need the best implant dentist available to ensure your smile is the best it can be.
What Are the Best Dental Implants Available?
There is not a simple answer to this question because there are various types of prosthetics options available. Our team will work with you to compare options to determine which type of dental implant is right for you. Your teeth replacement options may include:
- Single Tooth Dental Implants: These implants can replace just one tooth or two teeth in different locations. It can feel like a completely natural tooth once in place.
- Immediate Tooth Replacement: If you have a gap right now, we can fit a same-day tooth implant. This treatment may not be the final option, but it can fill in the gap right now while waiting for the ideal crowns for you.
- Implanted-Supported Dentures: If you have more than one tooth that needs to be removed or is no longer present, you may benefit from implant-supported dentures. They have the same type of arch as your traditional dentures, but they are designed to be more durable because implants are used to secure them into place. Snap-on overdenture products are one option. These can be removed.
- Hybrid Fixed Denture: Another option, called Teeth-In-One-Day or All-On-Four, is a type of dental implant-supported denture. These are secured permanently into place, so you cannot remove them yourself, though your dentist can. This option is by far the best for multiple teeth replacement.
Finding the Right Implant Dentist
When it comes to finding the best dental implants, you also need an excellent implant dentist. Look for a professional that is skilled and experienced. You also want to ensure they specialize in prosthodontics, as that can make a big difference in the overall satisfaction you will have with the process. Many times, implant dentists will have the most innovative solutions available to help you. This dental specialist also ensures the best level of support available for more complex procedures, such as bone grafting procedures.
Let Our Team Help You with All of Your Prosthodontics Needs
When it comes to teeth replacement, our team is happy to help you explore your options. Please meet with our team for any of your dental health needs and let us find the best dental implants for your future smile. Once in place, these can last for years, providing you with a natural smile. Let us help you with any needs, including:
- General dentistry services
- Dental implant specialists
- Dental surgery professionals
- Periodontal treatment professionals
- Denture implants and solutions
Please Schedule a Consultation at Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza
Finding the best dental implants for your needs starts with an appointment with our implant dentist at Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza. If you have missing teeth, recognize that prosthodontics can provide you with relief. All you have to do is to come in to see our team to learn more. Call for an appointment at 281-974-3434 to learn more.