Dental Veneers in TX to Fix Your Smile
Dental veneers are a part of cosmetic dentistry Meyerland Plaza, Texas people look for to get a great-looking smile. You can change the appearance of your existing teeth by getting dental veneers in TX that adhere to your natural teeth and cover up any problems.
If you don’t smile because you can’t stand how your smile appears, dental veneer services in TX can have a positive impact on your self-confidence. Improve your looks through dental care and see how dental veneers can make a difference.
What Dental Veneers Can Do
Dental veneer services in TX give you a solution to poorly shaped or discolored teeth, or for gaps between your teeth. If you have a chipped tooth or one that doesn’t match the rest of your mouth, veneers can be used to give your teeth a uniform appearance. Your dentist may apply dental veneers to:
- Repair a chipped tooth that needs lengthening to match your existing teeth
- Eliminate a gap you have between two teeth
- Whiten your teeth when they don’t respond to traditional whitening methods
- Improve the look of oddly shaped teeth
If you are not happy with your smile, it’s time to see how cosmetic dentistry in Meyerland Plaza, Texas, can help. Your dentist will talk to you about your choices when it comes to dental veneers and determine if you are an excellent candidate to restore your smile with veneers.
How Dental Veneers in TX Work
Dental veneers in TX are thin, composite resin or porcelain pieces that fit perfectly over your existing teeth. Your dentist will have your veneers made, and permanently secure veneers to your existing teeth. The process includes having a thin layer of enamel removed to prepare the surface for your veneers. Your dentist molds your teeth, and the molds are sent out to have your veneers made. Once you have your dental veneers, you will be able to keep your veneers in good shape by:
- Staying away from hard food, such as candy, to avoid chipping an existing veneer
- Brushing and flossing your teeth regularly to keep up with your oral health
- Protect your veneers by staying away from foods that stain your teeth and can cause problems
- Calling your dentist when there is a problem with one of your veneers
You can have a beautiful smile when you work with your general dentist in Houston to get dental veneers in Texas. Once you have your veneers in place, you will have a smile that you can be proud of.
Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza Dental Veneer Services in TX
If you are interested in dental veneers in Meyerland Plaza, Texas, it’s time to set up a consultation with Lovett Dental to talk about your options. You will learn what it takes to get dental veneers and how long the process might take. From your initial visit to getting your dental veneers in TX, the process can last several weeks. The steps include:
- Initial consultation to discuss your goals using dental veneers
- Removal of enamel to prepare your teeth for the placement of veneers
- Measuring your mouth and taking molds to get your veneers made off-site
- Veneers are placed into your mouth using a secure adhesive for a permanent change to your smile
Your dentist will talk to you about dental veneer services in TX nearest you. You can have a great smile in a matter of a few weeks once you get started.
Contact Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza to improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry services. Call 832.551.3318 to set up your consultation for dental veneers in Texas and see why so many people choose veneers to fix their teeth.