Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza specializes in cosmetic dentistry in Meyerland Plaza, TX. For those who are struggling with stained, broken, or chipped teeth, cosmetic dentistry is a game-changer. Through the use of teeth whitening, dental bonding, veneers, braces, or retainers, we can give you a brand new smile — one you will be proud to show off for years to come. Our cosmetic dentistry specialist will explain all of your options and help you determine which one is best for you. If you are looking for Houston, TX cosmetic dentistry, Lovett Dental is the one to call.
How Does Cosmetic Dentistry Work?
With so many methods available, it might be confusing to understand how each one works. The procedure you decide on will depend on your individual needs, your lifestyle, on the condition of your teeth and gums, and on precisely what you are hoping to accomplish. Lovett Dental is a board-certified Meyerland Plaza, TX cosmetic dentistry that is equipped to make your smile beautiful. A few of the methods of cosmetic dentistry we use here at Lovett Dental are:
- Teeth whitening services in TX are one of the least invasive ways to improve the look of your teeth. Your teeth may be discolored by coffee, tea, wine, cigarette smoking, certain medications, age, or genetics. Teeth whitening is a safe chemical process we use to remove stains, or simply to whiten the teeth.
- Bonding is an excellent choice of procedure for patients with slight decay, chipped teeth, or spaces between their teeth. The bonding material is resin-based and tooth-colored. Lovett Dental cosmetic dentistry at Meyerland Plaza, TX specializes in bonding, which lasts for several years after the initial application.
- Veneers are porcelain or plastic coverings for the teeth. Veneers hide stains that cannot be removed with whitening. In addition, veneers conceal teeth that are elongated or too short, crooked, chipped, or too far apart. Although porcelain veneers last much longer than composite veneers, they are more expensive. Lovett Dental cosmetic dentistry at Meyerland Plaza, TX can help you with veneers for your teeth.
- Crowns last longer than all other forms of cosmetic dentistry. A crown can be used when other methods are not feasible because of the cost.
- Another cosmetic adjustment available is reshaping or contouring. This is an excellent choice for someone with healthy teeth and gums. Sometimes bonding is combined with this method.
If you are looking for general dentistry near Houston or cosmetic dentistry in Meyerland Plaza, TX, Lovett Dental is the best choice.
Maintenance of Cosmetic Dentistry Meyerland Plaza TX
The life and upkeep of your cosmetic dentistry depend on which option you choose. Some things to remember include:
- Veneers are a lifelong decision because they involve the removal of a portion of the tooth.
- Most cosmetic dentistry simply needs to be brushed and flossed. Regular dental cleanings are always an essential part of good dental health. Lovett Dental cosmetic dentistry at Meyerland Plaza, TX will provide the extra care, like tooth polishing, you will need for your new smile.
- Whitening usually lasts around three years, but this depends on how well you care for your teeth after the procedure.
- Crowns may have a life of 5-15 years. Again, this depends on how well you care for your teeth.
- Habits that might break or chip dental work need to be eliminated in order to lengthen the life of the cosmetic dentistry.
What Can I Expect?
Contact Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza if you are looking for cosmetic dentistry in Meyerland Plaza, TX. Cosmetic dentistry varies in terms of the time frame it takes to complete as well as in terms of the invasiveness of the procedure. Our specialists will discuss what you can expect and create a schedule that will work for you. One thing you can count on is that Lovett Dental cosmetic dentistry at Meyerland Plaza, TX will provide quality, long-lasting service in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere.
Houston, TX cosmetic dentistry by Lovett Dental will give your smile new life! Don’t let imperfect teeth keep you from showing your smile. Call us today at 832.551.3318 to get started.