Does your child have spacing problems or an overbite? If so, you may want to consider braces for kids. Both traditional braces and clear tray aligners are highly effective ways of shifting the teeth into the proper position. Unfortunately, this process takes time and requires some patience to get just right. However, braces can be one of the best investments you make in your child’s smile. Our orthodontists are readily available at Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza to help you determine if your children can benefit from them. For more information about this treatment option, please contact Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza today at 281-974-3434.
Dental Braces for Kids Offer Many Benefits
To determine if your kids will benefit from braces, it is essential to schedule a consultation with our dedicated orthodontics team. We offer the latest technology and solutions to ensure the best options when it comes to improving smiles. If you’re unsure if your child needs braces, consider a few key benefits that many people see once they get going through the process.
- Reduced risk for early tooth decay: The use of braces properly positions teeth. In doing so, it enhances a person’s ability to brush and maintain oral hygiene properly. The direct result is less risk of early tooth decay.
- Less risk of developing gum disease: Proper positioning also helps ensure the gums maintain their overall health. Problems with crowding can often lead to gum disease when bacteria cannot be removed from these tight spaces. Braces can fix that in most people.
- Improved food digestion and speech: Some people have problems with speech because of gaps in their teeth. Others have a hard time chewing food and may avoid eating some foods if their teeth do not align. Fixing these problems can help your child see significant improvement in these areas.
These are just some of the dental and health benefits you can expect to see with your son or daughter.
The Biggest Benefit of Pediatric Braces Is Often Clear
Most kids do not want to use braces. However, when they have problems with tooth alignment, crooked teeth, gaps, or other issues, the result is worth it. You may see your son or daughter more willing to take selfies with friends with a big smile. They may be more inclined to meet and speak to others because of that enhanced smile. For many people, an improved smile directly leads to more self-confidence. That can be well worth the investment for many situations.
Consider what your son or daughter may be giving up if they hide their smile. If you notice this, let our team offer some help.
Set Up an Appointment with Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza Now
It’s not always possible to use braces to fix problems with tooth alignment, but new technology is allowing us to do more. If you’re unsure you want to make the investment, come in for a consultation. Let us show you what type of improvement may be possible for your child based on the various types of braces available. More so, there’s no pressure to invest, and you’ll have more insight into what you can expect from the process.
Our team can handle most of your child’s dental needs. That includes helping with services such as:
- Orthodontic services
- Pediatric dentistry services
- Cosmetic dentistry services
- Specialist dental care
- Dental cleanings and x-rays
Are you still unsure if braces for kids are the right thing for your family? That’s okay. Lovett Dental Meyerland Plaza offers a vast number of services to support your best outcome with complete family dentistry and pediatric dentistry services. Reach out to our team today to learn more about how we can help you. Give our team a call at 281-974-3434 or connect with us online now for more information.